Below you can find links to repositories for software, data and models that have been developed by my team in different projects:
- ALSETLab on Github!: All code repositories related to Luigi’s work, except OpenIPSL.
Curated Software Project Lists
Modeling and Simulation with Modelica
OpenIPSL - Modelica for Power Grid Simulation using the Phasor Modeling Construct
Reproduce examples from our own research:
- Example Models from Publications:
Modelica for Power Electronics:
- An implementation of an Average-Valued Model of a VSC HVDC model in Modelica, compared 1-to-1 with EMTP-RV (‘The reference for power system transients’) can be found here
Real-Time Simulation Models
- An Active Distribution Network model for Opal-RT’s and EMTP-RV (off-line) platforms can be found here
- An IRIG-B Signal Generator for Real-Time Simulation can be found here
- More to come…
Model Transformation Tools
- CIM2MOD(elica) is a CIM-2-Modelica Model Transformation Tool
System Identification Tools
- RaPId RaPId (a recursive acronym for “Rapid Parameter Identification”) utilizes different optimization and simulation technologies to provide a framework for model validation and calibration of any kind of dynamical systems, but specifically catered to power systems.
Synchrophasor / PMU Tools and Apps
- S3DK: A library for PMU App. Development under LabVIEW
- PUPo: A PMU / PDC Stream Emulator
- Audur: software for PMU-based control system implementation using the National Instruments cRIO hardware platform.
- BabelFish Tools:
Apps based on the S3DK:
- Display/Visualization example project, here.
- Mode Estimation example project, here:
- … more to come.
- STRONgrid: Real-time PMU data mediation library with several future functionalities in mind, such as a time-synchronization layer and multithreading - and LabView API.
OpenPMU version 1 (legacy)
- Documentation on the LabVIEW Software, here
- “Maker” Guide: coming soon.
Legacy Projects - Unsupported
- Power System Toolbox (PST): click here
- Note: Please DO NOT email me with questions regarding PST, I do not longer provide support.
While you are here, take the chance to …
- See how you can help! Click here.