- Classroom: JEC 6309
- Lectures Schedule: T W F 10:00 - 11:50
- Office Hours: F 14:00 - 16:00, JEC 6022.
- Course web: LMS website, click here (only for RPI students.)
- Link to RPI’s Course Catalog, here
- Course Description (from catalog):
Applies the student’s knowledge of power engineering to the solution of large problems by computer methods. Treats matrix techniques, load-flow analysis, network building, short circuit studies, numerical integration, and finite element analysis as it applies to power systems and power apparatus.